Thursday, February 21, 2008

By Bruce wakoBhebhe
koBulawayo
Robert Mugabe on Thursday night labeled his former finance minister Dr Simba Makoni a “political prostitute”.
This is because Dr Makoni left Zanu PF to challenge Mr Mugabe in the March 29 polls.
Said Mr Mugabe "What has happened now is absolutely disgraceful. I didn’t think that Makoni after all the experience could behave like the way he did and in a naïve. Simba Makoni has no party, he says I am like a magnet, come to me and I am there to lead you.’.
"So I have compared him to a prostitute, a prostitute could have stood also to say I have my own people in MDC and some in Zanu PF so am standing as a presidential candidate. But you see a prostitute could have done better than Makoni because she has clients,” said Mr Mugabe.
But is Mr Mugabe not a prostitute himself.
Didn’t he breakaway from Joshua Nkomo lead PF- Zapu in 1963 to form his Zanu ?
Next time Mr Mugabe becarefull with what you say.

No comments: